- We are looking for an AngularJS Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, focusing on performance.
- Your primary duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them into a functional app.
- The artistic design will be delivered to you with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help regarding animations, CSS, and final HTML output.
- You will work in a team with the back-end developer and communicate with the API using standard methods.
- A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the Restful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a transparent dependency chain regarding the app logic as well as the file system
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single-page apps
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
- Able to work with databases like Mysql, MongoDB, or NoSQL.
- Writing non-blocking code and resorting to advanced techniques, such as multi-threading, when needed.
- Creating custom, general-use modules, and components that extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with back-end technologies (Node.js, Express) is a plus