- We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer comfortable with front-end and back-end programming.
- Full stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
- Full-stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Developing and maintaining all web application features on both the Front-end and Back-end of the architecture.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Management of Clickup, Git, AWS and other platform systems.
- Should create professional visuals for the website.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Understanding of software design patterns.
- Server hosting and domain management skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tools.
- Good Experience in OOPS Concept.