- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing those following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different infrastructure layers.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and quality products is essential.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Able to work with database like Mysql, MongoDB or NoSQL.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial.